Customer service is broken — stuck in a time warp. As everything has evolved around it, the technology available to support the way businesses engage with customers has mostly stood still. The tools we have on the phones in our pockets are wildly superior to what’s available to us when we engage with our favorite brands. The truth that no one wants to say out loud is that Big Tech has held the customer experience hostage for decades with its giant servers, complex implementations, buried software and expensive contracts. And that’s just not ok with us.
So we founded Edify and built Huddle to seize the opportunity in the void. With customer experience being the final frontier in winning the hearts and dollars of consumers long-term, the brands who prevail are going to be the ones who have tools to do what no one else can. At last, there’s a more predictable, reliable, cost-effective, transparent, full-featured, cloud-native, easy-to-get-and-use, intuitive, accessible, genius single piece of software that’s changing everything.The time for employees to love work, and customers to love companies is here. And finally, so are the tools.
We are Edify. And we’re customers, too.
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer, focused on our mobile platform, who will design and code functional programs and mobile applications. The Senior Android Developer will lead the Android Developers as part of the Development team. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Lead the support of the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code for the Android platform.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions to the mobile team.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- 3-4 years of mobile development experience.
- 2+ years of Android development experience.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Google Play Store.
- Deep knowledge of Android platforms.
- Experience with mobile libraries and RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Team Lead or Management experience.
At Edify, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
For information about how we collect and use your personal information when you apply for one of our positions, please see our U.S. Job Applicant Privacy Notice.