Found is a modern weight care platform and community focused on integrated support. According to a recent CDC study, nearly 50% of Americans want to lose weight, and on average, Americans have gained 30 lbs during the pandemic. But the existing weight loss industry focuses on shame - if you don’t have the willpower to eat less and workout more, you aren’t trying hard enough.
Modern science shows us that weight care is complex - food and movement are important, but so are hormones, genetics, sleep, stress, mental health, and daily habits. Found’s unique approach incorporates personalized coaching, an online community, and if indicated, medical and prescription solutions.
Research shows that addressing weight health reduces the long-term risk of diabetes, heart disease, and some forms of cancer. We believe in giving our community tools that will help them add years to their lives and reach their goals. We believe it’s not just what you’ve lost, it’s what you’ve Found. Found has raised more than $130mm from leading investors, including Atomic, GV, WestCap, IVP, TCG, Define Ventures and more.
Security is mission critical here at Found. As a health tech company we are committed to keeping our member’s data protected, private and secure. We’re looking for a Security Operations Engineer who understands that security is more than just processes and checklists - it must be embedded into the culture of how we build our product. This person will be a core conduit between IT, Product, Engineering, Partnerships, and Compliance to continue to double down on our security architecture, monitoring, and response systems.
What You’ll Do
- Work with hand in hand Engineering and IT to architect new security systems and policies
- Build tools and processes to ingrain security checkpoints into our product development processes for new systems and applications
- Help manage SOC2 and HIPAA compliance procedures and documentation
- Be a thought leader for risk analysis and management at the company
- Monitor and respond to threats to our client applications and our internal employee systems
- Drive security audits and risk assessments
- Work cross functionally to drive security related projects
- Act as an advocate and mentor for security best practices
What You Have
- 5+ years experience in Security Operations or Security Architecture Engineering
- Intuitive ability to identify and balance risk vs user and employee frictions in a quickly moving environment like a startup
- A large breadth of knowledge across cloud, mobile, web and IT security
- Experience writing a maintaining Infrastructure as Code to define and enforce application development security
- Experience managing security in a remote first environment
- Previous experience working on threat monitoring and response teams in a regulated industry such as healthcare or finance
Bonus Points (optional)
- Experience working with security in a startup environment
- Experience with HIPAA and SOC2 compliance procedures
- Network Engineering experience
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- PTO, company-paid holidays, parental leave
- 401K, wellness and wifi perks
- Flexible, remote-first work culture
Found is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek and celebrate diversity in its many forms. If you’re excited about this opportunity but do not meet 100% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
Please review our CCPA policies.