What you will do:
- Build & Own the Salesforce technology roadmap and implementation plans to support DISQO’s accelerated business demand.
- Independently work with our internal business stakeholders(Sales/Marketing/CS) as a Salesforce SME to properly understand the business requirements and design scalable & robust solutions.
- Sales Cloud - Redesign the Sales cloud data model to increase Sales process efficiency and efficacy
- Service Cloud - Optimise the Service Console and Omnichannel experience for customer support team
- Tableau CRM (Formerly Einstein Analytics) - Analytics Studio, Data management
- Implement a lead to Invoice process leveraging CPQ (Salesforce/Zuora), Billing Solutions (Netsuite)
- Implement Salesforce global Territory Management solution.
- Implement a Salesforce Data Governance and Security model supporting compliance and regulations like CCPA/GDPR
- Effectively create and maintain the following document and tools - Configuration workbook, Data Models, Detailed functional design, and Project plans
- Create and manage the end-to-end lifecycle of Salesforce projects from discovery, planning, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Independently perform configuration and customization in Salesforce platform as needed.
- Closely work with the development team to perform code review, unit testing, quality assurance, identifying risks, gaps and walkthrough/demo the solution with stakeholders
- System integration (REST/SOAP)
- Keep yourself updated with latest Salesforce Product stack offerings/trends
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce Architecture and designing of complex system solutions.
- 1+ years of experience working closely with Sales and Marketing teams and strong understanding of Sales pipeline and forecasting .
- Implementation experience either with Salesforce CPQ or Zuora CPQ.
- 1+ years of direct/indirect experience working with a SaaS based startup environment.
- 1+ years of experience of project management
- 1+ years of experience with Tableau is a big plus.
- Salesforce Development & Architect Certification
- Experience with AWS Stack/ Services is a big plus.
- We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, fast learner/someone that approaches complex business questions with data and curiosity, and a person that dives below the surface to identify the root cause and "so what" rather than just superficial trends.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage ambiguous situations and work under tight deadlines and with multiple tasks at a time
- Attention to detail.
- Leverage strong communication skills and a passion for using data and software to drive business decisions at scale
- Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages with authority and confidence
- Trusts the company’s core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability