DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
We are looking for a hands-on Salesforce Manager to own the Salesforce application and systems architecture while managing the Salesforce team.
The Salesforce Manager is technical & hands-on in the SFDC platform who can design and deliver complex solutions - Salesforce.com products and APIs, Sales, Service, Pardot & Einstein Analytics, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning, Communities, Systems Integrations. You’ll own the end-to-end lifecycle of Salesforce projects/initiatives from discovery, planning, implementation, testing, deployment, user training and adoption.
You’re also a thought leader and has proven work experience in mentoring and managing a high performing team
Being empathetic and with the ability to collaborate and influence others is critical to success.
What you will do:
- Application and System technical design of Salesforce solutions in Sales and Service Cloud
- Perform code reviews, debug salesforce solutions, triage production issues and perform unit testings.
- Independently create proof of concept for new Salesforce initiatives for demo/driving conversation and decision making.
- Independently identify gaps in current implementation and build SFDC solutions to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support the organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Create functional specification documents for Salesforce related project that also assess ROI based on time(efficiency gain) and budget(cost saving)
- Create, manage and get stakeholder alignments on Salesforce related project plans and initiatives
- Lead, manage and mentor the Salesforce team/ contractors
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce application and systems architecture.
- 4+ years of Salesforce development experience in Apex, Visualforce, LWC and REST API Integration
- 1+ years of experience of project management
- 2+ years of experience in managing/mentoring a high performing development team.
- 1+ years of experience direct/ indirect working in a SaaS based startup environment.
- Nice to have experience working closely with Sales and Marketing teams and strong understanding of revenues pipelines and Sales forecasting .
- Nice to have AWS experience
- We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, someone that approaches complex business questions with data and curiosity, and a person that dives below the surface to identify the root cause and "so what" rather than just superficial trends.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to manage ambiguous situation and work under tight deadlines and with multiple tasks at a time
- Leverage strong communication skills and a passion for using data and software to drive business decisions at scale
- You’re a great team player and people manager who can get the work done and at the same time maintain the health of the team by creating a positive environment.
- Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages with authority and confidence
- Trusts the company’s core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.