Join VillageMD as a Salesforce Engineer
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Salesforce Engineer to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
Salesforce Engineers at VillageMD develop software to enable our clinicians and risk-based organizations to provide clinical care outside of the 4 walls of the exam room. We're in a unique position to impact everyone in primary care from independent, family-owned practices to our fast-growing Village Medical at Walgreens locations. We aim to create consumer-grade experiences within Salesforce for all kinds of personas in a data-first way, to improve the effectiveness of primary care for our doctors and patients.
How you can make a difference
- Create a 360 Account view of Patients for Care Management staff using Lightning Web Components
- Re-platform from a homegrown ETL to Snowflake / Matillion ETL
- Develop a custom flow that calls out to an internal API and sends patient data to our Athena EMR partner
- Build a self-service tool for creating clinical assessments using Lightning Web Components
- Create a complex assignment rules engine for mass assigning record ownership for any type of record as the data is ingested in real time using apex and Lightning Web Components
Skills for success
- Vision to balance speed, maintainability, and user experience in solution design
- Curiosity and engagement outside of your direct workstream
- The ability to handle multiple, concurrent projects or tasks
- Excellent ability to create and implement requirements, keep projects on track, and engage partners
- Challenging the status quo to improve our processes and tools
- Communicate complex technical details in meaningful business context
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust by doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- 3-5+ years of full-time experience as a Salesforce developer.
- Multiple years of experience working in the Salesforce ecosystem using backend services and building custom front-end apps using Lightning Web Components required.
- Multiple years of experience building performant, architecturally sound back-end (Apex) applications.
- Experience with React, Python, and PostgreSQL highly preferred.
- Experience with clinical and financial healthcare data highly preferred
- Track record of successfully executing projects with multiple partners BS/MS in computer science, math, engineering, or other related fields
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.