Beyond Finance is a next generation financial services company. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind to our clients by giving them simple and transparent financial products that are customized to their individual circumstances.
We're in constant pursuit of new collaborators that will help us get to the next level. Our workforce includes celebrated, diverse talents working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt relief industry.
Our team spirit and culture are what set us apart as a company. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it.
We are looking for a Salesforce Development Manager who will help in leading and managing development of our Salesforce solution. The Salesforce Development Manager will work closely with our Product Management and Core Engineering teams as well as other internal and external stakeholders to ensure the solution stays in line with needs of the business as well as provide recommendations for continuous improvements and system efficiencies. will be responsible for custom coding using Apex, LWC, dataloads/integration, design roadmap, and managing the Salesforce SDLC.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Hands-on lightning development experience with Salesforce configuration, Apex classes and triggers, SOQL/SOSL, Aura, and Lightning Web Component (LWC)
- Understand and implement integration APIs (REST/SOAP) to communicate with internal/external components
- Recommend, design, implement, test, and deploy solutions utilizing various Salesforce architectural components utilizing Apex code, Web Services, etc.
- Test and QA functional changes with a Salesforce scratch org
- Translate technical concepts and conduct complex interpersonal interactions often involving moderately to highly complex or technical topics
- High availability for error resolution and technical support at tier 2 and tier 3 levels
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal security policies
- Ensures timely delivery of all stories
- Subject matter expert for the entire system
- Assists with release process and coordination
- Assists with monitoring production applications
- Coaches all team members along career paths
- Handles all personnel matters
- Encourages addressing technical debt
- Able to independently operate in unknown territory
- Contributes to strategic technology planning
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or technical area or related work experience
- 8+ years of Salesforce.com Developer experience
- Salesforce Certifications (1+ required, developer and architect certification strongly preferred)
- Strong knowledge of consuming APIs (SOAP, REST)
- Experience with SFDX, Git source control, CI, CD is a plus
- Experience managing projects, timelines, people within a software or SaaS company
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong commitment to system and process scalability as well as surrounding governance
- High motivation - will do whatever it takes to ensure customer and company success
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- 2+ Salesforce Developer Certification is preferred;
- 2+ Salesforce Architect Certification is preferred;
- Technical writing or professional business writing experience is preferred
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. For eligible fulltime employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Generous personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance Finance and HR teams. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond Finance HR team.