We are innovators combining machine learning and AI with human insight to reshape digital marketing. We champion big ideas, embrace cross-functional collaboration, and invite bold thinkers from all over the world to be a part of our teams. We bring passion to our roles, cultivate diverse perspectives, and never stop striving for powerful results. Informed by a decade of conversion data, our advertising conversion cloud creates personalized connections between brands and their customers. Like us, our technology is always in pursuit of better ways.
If you are excited to be part of this vision, read on!
You love your work, and you want to be a part of an extraordinary Team! You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes equality for all. As a Salesforce Admin at Postclick, you will be instrumental in supporting our fast-growing organization and contributing to the operational excellence of the sales organization. In this role, you will leverage your Salesforce admin expertise to maintain, build and enhance our Salesforce platform and integrations, along with providing valuable process changes and analytical insights.
The ideal candidate is hands-on, detail-oriented, analytical, and enthusiastic about solving complex problems to help our sales organization grow and succeed.
A day in the life
- You will own Salesforce platform access and adoption of the platform, including new-hire onboarding and ongoing training
- You will oversee day-to-day operation and performance of the Salesforce platform
- You will perform daily administration and support of Salesforce.com objects, fields, layouts, record types, workflow rules, process flows, custom list views, and validation rules
- You will evaluate and improve data quality and compliance to keep our Salesforce data clean and organized
- You will build out processes, automations, and enhance integrations for our Salesforce instance
- You will improve efficiency and maximize the effectiveness of processes and workflows across the organization
- You will work closely with Marketing Operations to assist with lead routing, territories, and assignment process
- You will assist with third-party Salesforce integrations used across the organization
- You will support teams in creating and maintaining reports and dashboards that track key performance metrics for departments across the organization
- You will assist in the analysis of sales team performance, identifying trends, and actionable insights.
- You will work cross-functionally with departments such as Sales, Services, Customer Success, Marketing, Data Teams that use Salesforce
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Certified Salesforce Administrator/Advanced Salesforce Administrator
- 3+ years experience in administrating Salesforce
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud in Lightning and Enterprise Edition
- Extensive experience managing the platform with the ability to build custom objects, fields, workflows, process builders, and complex reports
- Experience in the setup and maintenance of Salesforce integrations such as Hubspot/Marketo, Outreach/Salesloft, Zoominfo and LeanData
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience conducting mass record updates through Data Loader or similar application.
- Experience with advanced formulas in Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience creating and analyzing reports and visualizations
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Quick learner who loves a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently
- 15 Days standard PTO
- 10 Paid U.S. holidays
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision) and 401(K)
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid WFO/WFH/Remote culture
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education
Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer searching for exceptional talent of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are here to support every candidate and provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply, if needed.
If you’ve made it this far, we hope you’re as excited as we are about finding out if we’re a good fit for each other, let’s talk.