Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer will be responsible for working with our internal customers to automate various tasks that will increase efficiency and quality. They will leverage various coding languages and tools to accomplish this, leveraging both out of the box and custom coded solutions. They will work closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and internal customers to gather requirements and will be expected to observe process and recommend how our automation tools could be leveraged further.
Reports To: Director, Operations Process Automation
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of automations and troubleshoot as needed.
- Stay current with automation technologies and develop prototypes the demonstrate creative ways of applying automation tools
- Design, develop, and implement RPA solutions to streamline processes and maximize efficiency
- Participate in technical discussions and develop strategies to solve technical challenges
- Handle tier 2 and 3 level support of automated processes
- Create and maintain technical documentation and best practices to support automations
- Collaborate with internal IT team to set up and maintain RPA technical infrastructure
- Collaborate with customers and team members to identify and evaluate process automation opportunities and support requirements gathering
- Observe operational processes and recommend automated solutions that will increase efficiency, revenue, and/or reduce errors
- Handle the most complex problems independently and act as a subject-matter expert
- Mentor new employees and level I's while efficiently maintaining workload
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience required
- Must display solid understanding of test automation tools and technologies as well as knowledge of Testing/QA processes and methodologies
- Minimum 2 years of experience using RPA technology (Microsoft Power Automate, UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere or similar automation tool) to design, build, deploy, and maintain automations required
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes required
- Experience with one or more development technology stacks or frameworks (such as Angular, React, Nodejs, Java, Python, etc.)
- Experience working with Microsoft Power Automate
- Must have strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills; attention to detail; and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
• Education & Awareness
• Client Community
• Company Representation
• Advocacy & Support
• Fairness & Equality
• PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $63,648 - $95,472/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.