The restaurant industry is currently going through a major labor shortage. This situation will only worsen if there is an economic downturn, especially for quick service restaurants. Presto is the leader in next-gen automation technologies that help restaurants increase capacity, lower costs, and enhance guest experience by significantly improving labor productivity. We are experiencing rapid growth and are on our way to be publicly listed in September, 2022. Our solutions include:
● Voice: Guests and staff can place orders using conversational A.I. with over 95% accuracy (highest in the industry), even in noisy environments.
● Vision: Using just a few cameras equipped with computer vision, restaurants can measure throughput and order accuracy, identify issues, repeat visitors and implement real-time fixes.
● Touch: Designed for both drive-thru and dine-in applications, the same Presto Flex can be deployed as a pay-at-table, staff handheld, kiosk, or drive-thru line buster—offering wide front-of-house flexibility.
Join us to be a part of a phenomenon that is revolutionizing the restaurant industry!
We’re looking for a talented QA Engineer who’s eager to dive into challenges, own large pieces of core processes, and assist us in executing toward wins we can celebrate. This particular role will work in the team responsible for building, deploying, and maintaining high-performance, scalable applications. These highly reliable applications generate value by understanding the real-time state of environments all across the country. Team members can expect exposure to all areas of the technical stack, including advanced implementations of cutting-edge AI.
- Proven experience in building test automation frameworks for hybrid/integrated environments including Web, APIs & Mobile
- Expert in writing production-quality code, preferably in Python
- Hands-on experience with test automation using Selenium, Appium, Cucumber test tools, and different frameworks
- Hands-on experience in API testing using RestAssured, SOPAUi, Postman, etc.
- Hands-on experience in working with Natural Language Processing, Natural Language Understanding, Machine Learning, Chatbots
- Strong expertise in testing & validating complex data
- Experience with Test Management tools like TestRail, JIRA, ALM, etc.
- Experience in testing devices is a plus
- Expertise in developing robust, reusable, readable, and maintainable automated tests and utilities
- Experience in developing test automation using Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) solutions
- Ability to absorb new technical information and its effective application
- Learns and works on new technologies with a go-get attitude
- Lead and orchestrate QA processes with globally distributed teams
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong communication skills and quick learner
- Self-driven and a team player
- 8+ years of Proven experience as a QA engineer
- 4+ years of experience leading teams
- 4+ years of experience in writing test automation
With over 250,000 systems shipped, we are one of the largest labor automation technology providers in the industry. Founded at M.I.T. in 2008, Presto is headquartered in Silicon Valley, Calif., with customers including many of the top 20 restaurant chains in the U.S.
We invite you to visit our website to learn more about our recent funding and the plans to be publicly listed in September, 2022.
More Information on Presto
Presto operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in San Carlos, CA. Presto was founded in 2008. It has 281 total employees. To see all 25 open jobs at Presto, click here.
Read Full Job Description