QA Automation Engineer at Capco
About the team:
Capco is a global management and technology consultancy that specializes in advisory, implementation, and delivery of client-centered solutions across Financial Services, Energy, and Insurance industries. We support modern platform implementations, digital transformations, end-to-end IT delivery, omni-channel standardization, cloud-based data management, and predictive data analytics. Our collaborative and efficient approach helps clients reduce costs and manage risk and regulatory change while increasing revenues. We are thinkers, innovators, and disruptors. We are small enough to care but large enough to matter.
About the Job:
As a member of the Technology team, you'll bring practical knowledge of agile development methodologies and engineering best practices. As a QA Engineer, you'll work closely with the Development and Testing teams.
What You'll Get to Do:
- You are energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated, and can build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Intuitively and approach problems with an open mind, within the context of a team
- You have exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
- You possess a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
- You are independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize
- Provide digitally advanced financial products to consumers
- Collaborate with globally located cross functional teams in building customer-centric products
- Involved in end-to-end testing of the application
- Ability to understand the requirements, analysis and writing test scripts
What You'll Bring with You:
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in QA automation
- 3+ years of experience with automation testing, including tools such as REST Assured, Protractor, Selenium
- Knowledge of C#
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with product heads, and stakeholders
- Working with agile operating models
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience in Financial Services a plus
- B.S. or higher (Computer Science degree preferred)
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data, analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.