Network Architect at Fivesky
Are you responsible for designing the network architecture and applying networking best practices? Do you want to put your ideas and technical expertise into a modern state-of-the-art SaaS ecosystem in Alpharetta, GA? Fivesky is building a brand-new global team of Network Architects who will have a direct impact on changing the way over 1.5 million participants manage their assets.
What you'll do:
- Develop conceptual network design, architecture, and framework for the engineering team to build on
- Provides technical analysis in data center network planning, engineering, and design
- Provided security solutions with IP Routing technologies like BGP, OSPF and work within a VXLAN, Cisco Nexus platform, and Cloud environment
- Provide technical leadership for the engineering and operations organizations
- Work on infrastructure projects involving management of wireless core elements, including router, gateway, and switch infrastructure
- Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the network's infrastructure design, integration, and operations
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel
What you have done:
- Expert level of experience with routing and switching such as OSPF, BGP, Multicast on Cisco platform
- Excellent understanding of TCP/IP protocols and network security technologies
- Prior experience with designing and implementing knowledge of encryption protocols such as DMVPN, IPSec, TLS
- Familiarity with data center fabric networks such as VXLAN and Cisco ACI
- Must have designed and built a multi-tier DMZ Network with micro and macro segmentation
- Prior experience in migrating large scale data centers and providing support for the applications migrations
- Strong presentation skills are required to be able to explain network design, articulate risk, and facilitate decision making
- Experience with tools such as Wireshark and TCPDump
- CCIE or equally industry experience is required
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Alpharetta. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.