.NET Developer at Designit (Remote)
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We are looking for an Application Developer to join our tech client’s Cost Planning Team. This role will focus on supply chain automation for Azure Server and Network.
Would you like to…
- Manage the overall design, development, and team coordination of business systems/applications under deadline pressure.
- Communicate standards and defend technology and scoping decisions to information technology management and development teams.
- Assist with writing unit test in C# for service deployments using a variety of libraries.
We would like you to have…
- 3+ years of application development experience
- 3+ years working with Azure Services (in-depth knowledge of Azure is required)
- 3+ years of C# coding experience
- Code coverage tools experience (i.e., Visual Studio)
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar is preferred
Would you like to work for a global organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package effective Day 1. Options include health, vision, & dental insurance, FSAs, discounts on pet insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and more
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur, and that adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.