.Net Developer at Mitratech (Remote)
- .Net Developer
Mitratech is a proven global technology partner for corporate legal and compliance teams. Our approach to work is proactive, collaborative, and committed. The professionals who are thriving at Mitratech are people like you who know how to balance individual excellence with teamwork. We believe our employees’ enthusiasm fuels great work, so we pursue individuals with a passion for building an environment of ownership, transparency, continuous improvement as well as a dedication to driving the best possible experience for our clients. In other words, if you like people and technology, you'll fit right in.
The Software Engineer II will continually enhance our product, facilitate data migrations, build and maintain the web application, with the team supporting internal and external clients during integrations and special projects, and become a technical expert in our Immigration Case Management System web application including its UI, business logic, integration points (API and SSO), and database structure.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent technical communicator and will have a successful record of working to deadlines in a rapid development cycle and prioritizing competing demands. Pride in your work and a desire to delight the customer should motivate you to take initiative, responsibility and ownership of your projects. This is a remote position; experience working from home or on a remote basis is desired.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the creation, development, and maintenance of components of our IMS web application.
- Participate in the creation, development, and maintenance of other components and tools that support this application and our clients, such as data migration and continuous integration tools.
- Communicate directly with clients or partners regarding escalated technical issues, including client integrations involving our API or SSO.
- Write/maintain specifications and documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge by monitoring industry trends and by enrolling in courses for ongoing training, especially in the Microsoft ecosystem.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Team Development and Version Control: Git
- Issue Tracking: Azure DevOps, exposure to other issue tracking systems is a plus.
- At least 3 years’ experience in .NET web development and related work experience.
- Experience building secure web applications.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2008 / 2012 setup and configuration.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS 7 or later.
- Working knowledge of .NET related framework extensions and tools including JQuery, Fluent Validation, Ninject.
- Working knowledge of ORM and: NHibernate, Entity Framework.
- Experience with SDLC and Agile/Scrum environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related industry.
- Formal development education, demonstrating strong theoretical knowledge of development, to apply advanced knowledge to solve real problems
- Exceptional problem identification and resolution expertise; ability to troubleshoot.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great attitude with meticulous attention to detail.
- Bonus skills: Load Testing, Kendo, Continuous Integration, Mobile, Website Deployment, Azure Cloud development.
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30-minute online assessment as part of your candidate application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.