Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!What You'll Do & The Impact You’ll Make
Rightpoint is seeking .NET developers to engineer robust apps and APIs for a big brand customer for a potential long-term engagement. Do more than code– influence technical strategy, collaborate with Product Owners and User Experience, and help define how they leverage technology to realize their objectives. Architect and oversee offshore teams to deliver solutions, as well as participate in local teams. Join us and contribute to the "next big thing" for years to come.
Come have some fun!!What We’d Love to See
- C# and building REST APIs with .NET Core
- IaaS and PaaS workloads on Azure
- Experience developing resilient, secure, and scalable web applications
- Partnering with business teams to shape technical requirements to achieve business goals, particularly when requirements are vague.
- Communicate complex technical designs via diagrams and documentation
- Overseeing offshore development teams
- Object Relational Modeling (ORM) tools such as Entity Framework and LINQ
- Git for source control
- Setting up and managing CI/CD pipelines
- Database experience with SQL and NoSQL
- Consulting experience or working with external clients
- Other popular server-side frameworks such as Node.js
- Experience implementing OAuth
- Understanding of Cloud Native technologies such as Kubernetes
- Desktop development using UWP
- Understanding of front-end development paradigms and frameworks such as Angular, Vue.js or React
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.