CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare! We are developing a robust marketplace that connects trusted Healthcare professionals to relevant per diem shift opportunities. We are working to change the traditional relationship between Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities alike, aiming to build a future that ensures people who work in Healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
What You’ll Do
CareRev is looking for a Business Systems Engineer to optimize our back of house tooling. This role is responsible for building and maintaining integrations between SaaS platforms such as Salesforce and our internal custom applications.
You'll build solutions that will help CareRev continue to scale. This is a foundational role of the Business Systems team and will have an impact on how we work.
The Business Systems team collaborates across all departments at CareRev and you will have an opportunity to partner with the Finance, Sales, Marketing, Ops, and Engineering teams to build robust solutions.
We are a YC S16 graduate and believe in quickly iterating to value. We believe in growing technology capabilities within the business, not just whipping something up and expecting it to be perfect for the long haul. We deploy multiple times a day and work within a hybrid/scrum system. Build stuff that works, communicate across the company, react quickly to production issues in system/feature performance, have ideas on solutions to ever-evolving problems, respect and collaborate with fellow CareRevengineers, CareRevers, and customers.
- Build solutions that empower our business users to deliver customer-obsessed value
- Automate pipelines between bespoke applications, Salesforce, and more
- Ensure that our integrations are robust, secure, compliant, and reliable
- Partner with business partners to reduce friction in their processes with technology
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years Mulesoft experience
- Experience working with third party APIs
- Worked with iPaaS tools such as Mulesoft Anypoint, Boomi, Workato and understand when to build vs buy
- Familiarity with AWS - specifically Lambda
- Experience with Heroku Connect and Kafka a plus
A Few Reasons to Consider Us:
- 100% remote company
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short term disability 100% covered by CareRev
- Life insurance covered by CareRev
- Paid parental leave
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- 401K and company match
- Office equipment stipend
- Learning reimbursement program
CareRev is putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We deeply value changing the world for the better! To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding to further our mission. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please discuss with your Recruiter.
- Prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing at a desk
- Prolonged periods of working on a computer
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds of work equipment
- Ability to set up home office to include desk and chair
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.