Better Engineers. Better Results. SalsaMobi connects accomplished Software Engineers across the Americas with our portfolio of high-growth and newsworthy technology companies in the United States. Senior Engineers in the SalsaMobi network work remotely with some of the most interesting tech companies in the world. Join us today and experience a life where talent has no borders.Job Description
MS Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O) Developer (IT Applications Developer IV) to lead the design, implementation and support of internal applications and be responsible for maintaining the application and verifying the accuracy of the data.
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience is required.
- 3+ years’ experience coding Dynamics CRM (2016/D365)
- Create and install plugins, workflows and forms in Dynamics CRM/365
- Create test cases and execute unit test plans for Dynamics CRM/365
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues (software bugs, data issues, and system configuration issues.
- Participate in design and code reviews Dynamics CRM/365
- Mentor and train other technical team members Dynamics CRM/365
- Responsible for maintaining systems documentation Dynamics CRM/365
- Extensive Dynamics CRM Development experience
- Defines and develops user interfaces and functional specifications.
- Leads development of functional enhancement’s cloud applications
- Assists and provides input to the manager in planning, estimation, and scheduling application development.
- 4+ years of Dynamics AX experience
- 2+ Years D365
- Thorough programming skills: X++, C#, .NET, and SQL
- Results-oriented/self-directed with strong organizational skills
- Experience in building and deploying Dynamics 365 packages.
- Bachelor’s degree
Strong preference for candidates from the United States, Canada, Caribbean, and Latin America.