We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 75+(and rapidly growing!) and are embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading...
Please note that while we are looking to ideally find this person based in our around our three main hubs; Toronto, Boston & San Diego, US & Canada based remote applicants will be considered at this time. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide sponsorship at the moment for any of our open roles.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and support a large, distributed team of mobile developers working to build an interactive, diagnostic, mobile application that combines react native and native code
- Work with project and product management to translate requirements into actionable Jira issues and effectively delegate them across the team
- Estimate work, prioritize tasks, track dependencies, report progress, highlight blockers
- Mentor the team, promote collaboration, and dynamically solve communication issues to address technical challenges
- Support career development, skills training, and coach towards best practices
- Meaningful work experience developing mobile based applications
- Experience with React Native
- Experience leading technical teams and decisions in building complex mobile applications
- Expertise coordinating with project management to effectively task out the team and communicate status outside the team
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with typescscript
- Familiarity with mocha and cypress testing frameworks
- Familiarity with npm, modules, and Node.js
- Healthcare domain experience
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory(pretty powerful stuff if you ask me!)
- A mission-driven environment where all 75 (and counting) employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO — We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health. We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(K) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions.
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.