Marketing Technology Lead, Quality Assurance at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Affirm Inc. is looking for a QA Specialist to join the Email Operations Team supporting overall development and program management of all things email, push and web. We are expanding our capabilities in all of our marketing channels to grow our B2C business and if this sounds exciting to you, read on.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background with expertise in email methodologies and strong organizational skills to innovate process and results. The candidate should have experience in end-to-end testing of email development, deployment, and best practices. The QA Specialist should feel comfortable collaborating and providing support across multiple teams while working directly in the current ESP (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and ideally would develop efficiencies in the process for future growth.What you'll do
- Work with our various marketing teams (Growth, Operations, and Partner Marketing) to QA all assets (Email, Push, and Web) once built for perfect execution.
- Work with the Design team/Project managers to ensure that delivered assets are clear and complete for every project.
- Lead all aspects of email QA - Litmus or Email on Acid experience desired.
- Handle timelines and priorities with Growth teams to ensure cadence of emails and hold teams accountable for results (complete JIRA tickets or Asana tasks).
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, responsive template design, dynamic content and Design principles desired but not required.
- Experience with email platforms like SFMC/ExactTarget or Responsys.
- Detailed with the desire to improve processes.
- Able to prioritize in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to prioritize, evolve and pivot with demanding business needs.
- Evolve and document email processes for email production and QA .
- Run all cross-functional dependencies and requirements as it relates to email production
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of proven ability working in any email platform
- Solid understanding with HTML/CSS
- Experience with Litmus / Email on Acid (email rendering tool) or similar
- QA process and understanding of end-to-end testing required
- Ability to prioritize workload and identify risks and blockers
- Detail/process oriented with the desire to improve/learn
- Very good communication and negotiation skills; this person may be interacting a fair amount with our Developer, Design, and Analysts
- Great organization/process thinking
- Self-starter and autonomous
- Get it done kind of attitude
Location - Remote U.S.
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec)
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.