Manager, Security Engineering and Architecture at Axiom Zen (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:16 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 28, 2022
The Manager, Security Engineering and Architecture, will lead initiatives covering foundational security architecture and support the end-to-end security roadmap. This role will build and lead the Cyber Security Architecture and Engineering program. Cyber Security initiatives will include the automation of vulnerability remediation, developing solutions for intrusion detection, IAM, threat intelligence, and privileged access management.
This role will serve as a member of the Information Security Team reporting to the Director of Security Engineering and Global Operations and will be a subject matter expert on the highest value / highest complexity projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments.
- Proactively identify information security risks, opportunities and recommend pragmatic solutions and serve as an escalation path for information security issues, incidents and inquiries on implementation within the business.
- Conduct, support and / or facilitate third-party information security and compliance assessment.
- Develop a program for testing and measuring our software and systems for defect, detection and response.
- Identify security risks in architecture and translate that risk into actionable recommendations that engineering, and design teams can easily consume to build secure solutions
- Interact with security engineering and design teams to ensure controls meet the intended goal and that the process is effective.
- Research, analyze, design and propose solutions that are appropriate to secure business technology strategies.
- Identify potential attack areas and systematic security issues related to threats and vulnerabilities including recommendations for enhancements or remediation.
- Build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels to drive influence.
- Proven skillset in securing enterprise solutions, such as cloud platforms, data infrastructure, operating systems and user endpoints.
- Practical experience in deploying and managing security controls, capabilities, and tools in alignment with information security frameworks, such as NIST and ISO.
- Excellent written and verbal technical communication with an ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Experience coaching and mentoring security teams in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in secure software design, secure architectures, security testing and vulnerability detection and remediation.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
More Information on Axiom Zen
Axiom Zen operates in the Software industry. Axiom Zen was founded in 2012. It has 41 total employees. To see all 99 open jobs at Axiom Zen, click here.
Read Full Job Description