Lead Java Developer at TIAA (Charlotte, NC)
| Charlotte, NC
Employer Provided Salary: $101,200-$168,600 Annually
Salary data is provided by the employer. Please note this is not a guarantee of compensation.
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:34 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
The Lead Developer is responsible for overseeing the analysis, programming, and configuration of IT Systems Software. This job develops complex software components and advises developers on best methods of software development and code creation. While working with the leadership team, this job provides project leadership for software development activities.Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitors development work to ensure resulting software meets established goals.
- Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level professionals.
- Identifies and analyzes business needs, conducting requirements gathering, and defining scope and objectives for the IT System.
- Oversees the configuration, customization, diagnoses, and enhancements for operating systems software.
- Designs, codes and develops, and unit tests applications in accordance with established standards.
- Performs detailed design and code reviews and addresses findings appropriately.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5 Years Required; 7 Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- 5 or more years of software development experience in Java
- 5 or more years of building enterprise applications
- 3 or more years REST service development
- Java 8 or higher
- Enterprise Development with Automated Builds, Deployment, Automated Testing
- Spring Framework / Spring Boot (Spring MVC, Spring Security and Spring Batch, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration, etc.)
- hands on experience with Angular
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design principles
- MongoDB or other NoSQL database technologies
- JSON experience
- Distributed source control systems such as Git
- Gradle or similar build automation tools
- jUnit and mocking frameworks
- Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes, and/or other software containerization experience
- Agile SCRUM delivery and with preference to SAFe methodologies
- Design and Architecture with Microservices
- Cucumber and gherkin
- Experience in Linux/Unix environments
- CI/CD pipelines
More Information on TIAA
TIAA operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in New York, NY, Boston, MA, Charlotte, NC, Austin, TX and Denver, CO. TIAA was founded in 1918. It has 11484 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 113 open jobs at TIAA, click here.
Read Full Job Description