Junior Integrations Engineer (Remote) at CommerceHub
We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures, and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
In this role, you will build integrations between CommerceHub and third parties to enable the exchange of inventory and order data to facilitate drop shipping between CommerceHub's customers.
- Gather documentation from internal and external 3rd parties
- Document integration design and implementation details
- Develop integration code that connects CommerceHub to 3rd parties
- Develop integration code that enables CommerceHub clients to import and export data in various formats according to documented schemas
- Test integrations both internally and with 3rd parties and ensure they work as designed
- Ensure quality assurance by establishing processes that support quality programs and documentation
- Proactively identify design/development gaps and weaknesses in existing application(s) and recommend appropriate solutions
- Maintain existing integrations, fixing bugs when needed
- Improve integration frameworks as needed
- Work with departments and individuals within CommerceHub, as well as customers and third parties, to design and implement improvements to CommerceHub's data exchange capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business/Computer Science, Engineering or related field (or equivalent experience)
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience
- Proficient knowledge of back-end programming languages like Java, PHP, or Python
- Some database experience (SQL, NoSQL, etc) is desirable
- Some cloud development experience is desirable
- Ability to read, understand and interpret technical documentation, including API, EDI, etc.
- Strong problem-solving, application testing, and debugging skills
- Ability to research problems, identify root causes, and recommend and implement solutions
- Aptitude for picking up technology quickly along with a desire to learn and progress
- Ability to collaborate and facilitate communication among diverse stakeholders
- Must demonstrate initiative; work well independently and as a contributing team member
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role.