IT Engineer at Addepar
Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking an IT Engineer to join our IT Team! This role will help provide support in a hosted IT services environment. The position requires experience in managing Mac/PC inventory with JAMF, MDM and DEP experience, software patching, onboarding procedures, and documentation. This is an exciting opportunity to advance professionally as well as technically in a fast-paced, startup environment on a dynamic IT Team diversely located across the country. Our perfect candidate loves to problem-solve on the fly, provide exceptional support to internal clients, understands integration of SaaS products and services and is always looking for the optimal solution when solving IT issues.
What You’ll Do
- Deploy, configure, and support Mac, some Windows, and Amazon Workspaces Linux-based endpoints.
- Follow defined processes to resolve incidents and fulfill requests.
- Support device and network security by maintaining endpoint protection and device management applications.
- Assist with managing user accounts on company systems.
- Manage software licenses, certificate renewals.
- Manage a JAMF/DEP and Airwatch based MDM environment for endpoints.
- Manage a SaltStack configuration management environment for endpoints.
- Help manage SaaS applications, integrations between them.
- Manage the corporate AWS environment.
Who You Are
- You have had at least 3 years of experience in IT Support, and at least 1 year in a System Administrator or IT Engineer role in IT or on an IT Support team.
- You have professional experience troubleshooting macOS and Windows desktop environments.
- You have strong knowledge of G Suite/Google Apps.
- You have experience and strong knowledge of JAMF, DEP, and other MDMs and endpoint configuration management tools, and you’re capable of managing or learn to manage a SaltStack configuration management environment.
- Experience with AWS and managing Amazon Workspaces is a plus.
- You have some experience with basic office networking and network troubleshooting.
- You possess experience with scripting, such as bash, Python, or other scripting languages.
- You have experience with administering an SSO/IdP such as OneLogin or Okta.
- You have experience with ticketing systems.
- You’re willing to improve existing processes and develop new ones.
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.