What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology
What You'll Bring:
- 2 years of experience building applications and frameworks running on a variety of iOS versions and hardware.
- Strong grasp of Objective-C. Swift is a bonus.
- Experience with xcodebuild and other command line build tools.
- Excitement and passion for mobile platforms and ecosystem.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written; ability to collaborate with local and remote team members and help guide processes.
- Creating and updating documentation for existing products and research; communicate technical issues and solutions to other members and teams.
We'd love to see:
- Links to public projects or contributions.
- Involvement with Swift.
- Experience with Continuous Build Systems.
- Writing Unit and Functional Tests.
- Interest in up-and-coming iOS frameworks, design patterns, and technologies.
- Involvement in team-centric source code management (git in a shared environment).
- Experience designing and delivering mobile SDKs.
- Interest in Security and Privacy.
Impact You'll Make:
Expectations in the first 90 days
You will be trained by the team about what device recognition and fraud detection is. You will learn how the iOS SDK works and fits into the Device Risk fraud solution. You will be trained in Agile methodologies and the tools the team uses to keep track of work and to communicate.
What you'll accomplish beyond 90 days
You will collaborate with team members and other teams to improve device recognition. You will contribute to the iOS SDK and implement improvements. You will troubleshoot customer issues and gain understanding of how our customers use our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Developer, Software Development