TripActions LiquidTM is a next-generation spend management solution that is disrupting the market by offering virtual and physical corporate cards that eliminate the need for traditional expense reports—from approval submission to reconciliation. By tying the cards to customized spend policies and employees’ itineraries, TripActions Liquid automatically recognizes and files reports at time of purchase for real-visibility and control over spend.
In January 2021, TripActions announced its Series E funding of $155M at an upround valuation of $5B to help accelerate future growth plans. In April, TripActions and Visa announced an expanded strategic partnership. Through the new partnership with Visa, TripActions will accelerate the growth of its next-generation corporate card offering, increasing access to flexible payment methods with built-in policy controls.
We're looking for iOS Engineers who possess a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits to join our Liquid Team. This iOS Engineer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build a new generation of our mobile applications within the financial operations space. This is a very unique role which combines the small team feeling of a startup launching a brand new product, with the perks, opportunity size and impact of an established company. Our team is building the next big thing, from scratch, but all within the hyper-growth context of TripActions. You have a chance to heavily impact the roadmap of a nascent product and organization.
- Re-imagine how people travel
- Quickly implement and iterate on new and innovative ideas
- Collaborate with designers and engineers
- Analyze and optimize UI for quality, efficiency, and performance
- Live and breathe beautiful mobile experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years writing, releasing, maintaining iOS code
- Strong expertise in Swift
- Deep understanding of iOS SDK
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and profiling tools
- Ability to recognize and implement modern product design
- Solid understanding of JSON, REST and other similar web services
- Currently, have apps deployed on the iOS App Store
- An undeniable passion for travel