Our Implementation team plays a key role in seamlessly on-boarding new customers: they are working cross department (Sales, Product and Customer Success) to understand and document client use cases and requirements and then translate them into set up and configuration of the 360Learning platform.
As our first Implementation Manager in the US, you will manage all phases of the implementation lifecycle, from sales turnover and kick off to go-live. You will define 360Learning platform architecture for our clients, drive project management, facilitate integrations, API’s, and 3rd party apps, guide and provide assistance to our clients in order to ensure the successful deployment of their platform.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Master our platform and be able to support clients on basics requests through ticketing
Within 3 months, you will:
- Own your portfolio of 20 existing clients
- Start to onboard your own new clients
Within 6 months, you will:
- Successfully ensure 360Learning platform deployment for new clients
- Successfully implement integration (SSO, third-party tools) & troubleshooting
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality and delivery
Within 12 months, you will:
- Onboard another Implementation Manager
- Contribute to our knowledge base to share best practices and lessons learned
- Work with our partner ecosystem to strengthen the services proposed to our clients
The Skills Set
- Minimum 5 years professional consulting experience, preferably in a customer facing role (Solution Architect, Technical Account Manager, Implementation Consultant or Pre-Sales Consultant)
- Previous deployment experience of SaaS products, ideally HR related
- Understanding and experience working with APIs, SSO configuration & troubleshooting
- Solution-oriented, client-first mindset in everything you do
- Ability to adapt to your audience, flexibility in tackling a conversation with highly technical stakeholders, and reduce complexity to more common terms with less technical stakeholders
- Organized, able to manage priorities across multiple customer implementations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Benefits. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. Click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!