At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
- Responsible for the leading the design, development and execution of all Body Structures within our US engineering team
- All parts designed must meet their functional, cost and weight requirements3D modeling of structural parts and 2D drawing creation.
- Interact with the CAE team and interpret results to meet all Regulatory, Safety, NVH, Deflection and Fatigue requirements.
- Develop DFMEA, DVP&Rs and GD&T documentation.
- Support testing, prototype build, and launch activities.
- Coordinate with manufacturing groups on mass production assembly solutions, assembly sequence, and part feasibility.
- Significant automotive engineering expertise in BiW / structures engineering.
- Proven experience leading body structures components into production
- Understanding of all relevant vehicle crash, stiffness, and NVH input parameters and their impact on structures design.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.
More Information on ARRIVAL
ARRIVAL operates in the Automotive industry. The company is located in Los Angeles, CA. ARRIVAL was founded in 2015. It has 1917 total employees. To see all 14 open jobs at ARRIVAL, click here.
Read Full Job Description