Full Stack Web Developer at Chainalysis (New York City, NY)
The Marketing Team at Chainalysis is dedicated to collaboration and creating cutting-edge research, real customer success stories, and the infinite possibilities in-between to drive expansion around the world. We’re the connectors and facilitators for key-players in the cryptocurrency industry.
We are seeking a Full Stack Web Developer with a DevOps focus, who is excited about working for a high paced start-up and is willing to take ownership, deliver value, and make a difference in our processes and outcomes. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in cryptocurrency and emerging technologies. You will be collaborating with a cross-disciplinary team in all phases of development from content development to design.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you…
- Consolidate multiple WordPress installations into a single instance.
- Own the digital infrastructure development from front-end to back-end, working closely with design.
- Test code for cross-browser/platform compatibility and troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Perform website maintenance in WordPress, keeping plugins updated.
- Remain up to date on web trends and standards.
- Build and test marketing emails and landing page templates.
- Are familiar with Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, or comparable tools for design and developer collaboration.
A background like this helps:
- A solid understanding of Jekyll and other static deployment tools.
- You have industry experience building rich web experiences using modern frameworks.
- Are able to thrive in a startup environment.
- Have strong communication skills to help articulate technical concepts to all stakeholders.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.