- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
What you will do:
The focus of this position is the delivery of user friendly, reliable, effective, and maintainable solutions that would satisfy TracFone's customer support needs. This position is responsible for the development, unit testing and integration of applications required for the live customer support of TracFone's customers. These applications are used by call center personnel and are based on Oracle technologies such as ADF, PLSQL, SOA, Java and Microservices. This position breaks down solutions into elemental components and coordinates the assignment and executions of the elements among an agile team of developers. This position is also responsible for upholding of Coding and UI standards that would ensure a cohesive and productive development environment that would ultimately improve the performance of the whole practice.
- Interpret requirements and design solutions that satisfy the customers' needs, as well as the need for standardization, usability, and maintainability applications. Breakdown solutions into components that could be assigned and tracked in pursuit of a fast, cost effective and future proof solution.
- Develop and implement ADF/ Oracle Objects Calls that would provide the data access layer for the Agent Applications processes.
- Develop Services using the microservice architecture.
- Develop and implement the ADF View Controller components, including Tasks Flows, Beans and JSF pages that would allow the successful interaction between the agents and the applications.
- Develop microsites for future agent facing applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related area of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Eight (8) years of Application Development Experience for large IT systems.
- Telecom experience is a big plus.
- Extensive experience with a combination of Oracle Products: ADF and Java, SOA, PLSQL.
- Knowledge of microservices and microsite technologies.
Tracfone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.