Frontend Software Engineer (Remote) at Datapeople
Datapeople helps recruiting teams make more thoughtful and accurate decisions about their recruiting process, from the job posts they write to the data they report on. We know that small changes can have big impacts and while we're very happy to serve some of the best hiring teams on the planet including Twitch, BuzzFeed, CVS, and Square, at the heart of our mission is a love for candidates and empathy for the challenges they face when trying to get a job.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to help us develop the products that our customers' recruiting teams use to improve their job descriptions and analyze their talent pipelines. You'll work within the engineering team, reporting to our Head of Engineering.You will:
- Extend and improve our codebase and platform
- Participate in the entire lifecycle of a project from drafting a technical specification, to releasing in production, and everything in-between
- Develop new products and features
- Develop internal tools that will be used by the data and engineering teams
- Write maintainable code and tests. Maintain and advocate for development standards within the engineering team.
This is a remote job and available to all candidates with work privileges currently residing in the United States.You have:
- Experience with SQL and common relational database systems
- Familiarity with containerized development workflows
- Passion for great UI/UX and building intuitive experiences
- Desirable: Experience deploying on AWS
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Remote-friendly team and open to more flexible work arrangements
We come to work every day with the mission of making opportunities more accessible and the recruiting process fairer for candidates. We're a remote-first company with linguists, engineers, and scientists working all across the United States.
We care deeply about fairness (it's our mission) so you can be ensured that your application will never be judged based on your religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or disability.