HouseCanary is creating a more efficient real estate marketplace, where its trusted property valuations help consumers and investors enjoy a frictionless experience in buying, financing, and improving their homes. By working directly with institutional investors, HouseCanary already powers more than $200 million in real estate transactions each month. Through partnerships with leading financial institutions, HouseCanary’s ComeHome platform will enable consumers to close on more than $100 billion of real estate transactions this year. HouseCanary recently raised $65M in Series C funding as our team continues our hyper-growth. Founded in 2013, HouseCanary has built its reputation on developing unique analytics for the $30.7 trillion residential real estate market, based on big data and refined through machine learning. By combining this technology with its nationwide brokerage, HouseCanary is uniquely positioned to connect investors and consumers alike to the information that they care most about in an effort to modernize and streamline the home buying and home ownership process.
We are recognized on Built-in's Best Places to Work, including:
Colorado Best Places to Work
Colorado Best Midsize Companies to Work For
Colorado Best Paying Companies
SF Best Midsize Companies to Work For
We are Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces Honoree 2022
We're seeking a passionate Frontend Software Engineer to help build our revolutionary products aimed at providing an unparalleled level of insight and transparency into the residential real estate market.
What You'll Do:
- Create libraries that enable modular, extensible design
- Work on a variety of products to help drive real estate decision-making
- Integrate microservices into React frontend
- Help define APIs to power single-page applications
- Write scalable, testable, well-documented code
- Optimize page performance of complex web applications
What You'll Have:
- Ability to break down a UI design into modular, reusable components
- Experience with React, Redux or other modern frameworks
- Collaborative and proactive personality
- Strong knowledge of front-end technologies.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and deal with shifting priorities
- A proven track record of delivering highly scalable and maintainable software
Special Consideration For:
- Open Source and/or Library Development Experience
- Experience with Typescript
- Familiarity with a JS-based mapping library (Mapbox, leaflet)
- Experience with charting libraries (D3, Plotly, etc.)
- Real estate market experience
- Exposure to Django/Flask or Golang
- Familiarity with AWS and CI/CD processes (Terraform/Terrascript)
We strongly encourage people of color, women, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. HouseCanary is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Read Full Job Description