Front End Engineer at Molecula
Molecula’s Engineering team are a group of brilliant makers and doers passionate about building world class products and solutions that make AI and ML possible for all. They take really challenging technical problems and turn them into elegantly simple yet incredibly complex solutions that delight our users. Most of all, they take pride in their craft and are a collaborative bunch that truly cares about the team, clients, company, and opportunity.
Molecula is looking for a Front End Software Engineer to join our Engineering team. With your expertise, you will help us build the next generation of data architecture that will allow our users to push the boundaries on how data is accessed today. You will provide technical leadership across cross functional software, infrastructure, data, security, and product teams to ensure we deliver a fluid, accessible, and beautiful user experience which shows off the value of our solution. Most of all, you are to be an evangelist or advocate for our technology as the next generation data architecture.
- Working as a front end technical leader alongside other engineers, product management, sales, UX, and marketing
- Providing deep software development knowledge with respect to front end architecture, UX/UI design, and programming
- Writing clean, standards-compliant, and accessible client-side component code for web applications
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Helping the team grow through active recruiting, interviewing, and hiring efforts
- Participate in on-call duties on a rotational bases as part of the support engineering work
- 5+ years of professional front end development around the user experience
- Bachelor's, Master’s, or PhD in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Ember, Vue.js, Thymeleaf, etc.) and test frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, etc.)
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns
- Experience developing web services using any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, Go
- Excellent listener and always has more questions to ask.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to distill technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Enthusiasm for working in a highly collaborative environment.
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.