Escalation Engineer (Remote) at 3Pillar Global
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:40 a.m. (CST) on Monday, November 15, 2021
3Pillar Global is searching for an Escalation Engineer. The applicant will add skills and years of experience to an already established team of talented consultants that all work towards the same goal of meeting our client’s needs.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Offer support for client’s products, join customer webex meetings in order to provide solutions to their open cases.
- Identify and fix problems in released products through troubleshooting and code analysis.
- Work with peers to investigate and drive critical issues to resolution.
- Reproduce customer issues escalated from support.
- Work with Product Development teams to identify product serviceability/usability issues and address quality problems.
- Work with Development teams to provide feedback and guidance on new features.
- Provide technical guidance to junior members of the team.
- You will apply all of your development and troubleshooting skills to tackle outstanding and sophisticated issues in a vast number of product areas (security, UI, networking, OSes, databases, and hardware).
- Networking, linux, programming experience, support mindset
- Experience in a technical role in a software-related field
- Very strong troubleshooting, analytical skills and familiarity with relevant tools
- Strong spoken and written communication skills with multiple stakeholders.
- C/C++ experience
- Experience with Perl/Python or equivalent language
- Demonstrable proficiency in Linux system administration and shell scripting
- Solid understanding of networking architecture such as routing/switching, IP,TCP/UDP and application layers such as HTTP, SMTP, etc.
- Knowledge of network security concepts is a plus
- Knowledge of MySQL or other relational databases
- Experience with network security tools and diagnostics. E.g. Snort, nmap, tcpdump, tcpreplay, wireshark.
- Full-time contract
- Unlimited work from home
- Flexible working schedule
- Substitution day
- Yearly performance bonus
- Monthly Spot bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Internal Trainings
- Company supports exams and certifications for professional growth
- Pluralsight subscription
- Internal library
- Bookster subscription
- Medical package
- Meal tickets
- Chair massage in the office
- Work from home allowance
More Information on 3Pillar Global
3Pillar Global operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Fairfax, VA. 3Pillar Global was founded in 2006. It has 1784 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Remote Work Program, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days and Stocked Kitchen. To see all 28 open jobs at 3Pillar Global, click here.
Read Full Job Description