Squarespace is looking for an Engineering Team Manager to help lead the Checkout & Payments team.
The team's mission is to provide an amazing checkout experience for customers purchasing Squarespace products. We aim to help customers choose and purchase the subscription plan that best aligns with their needs and goals. We also provide clear pathways for customers to change their subscriptions as their needs change. Finally, we want customers to pay with the payment method they are most comfortable with so we add additional options.
This is an opportunity for you to lead a group of engineers while growing as a leader yourself.
You will report directly to the Checkout & Payments Engineering Manager and will be full-time remote position OR in our New York City headquarters.
We have introduced our Flexible Work Philosophy for Squarespace employees, which you can find on our career page. For those who will work out of our offices 1-5 days a week, we have also introduced a detailed return to office approach to guarantee a safe return for our Squarespace employees. The safety of our people is our top priority and we will continue to monitor the status of COVID‑19.You'll Get To...
- Develop engineers through coaching, mentoring and feedback
- Have regular 1-1s with team members
- Collaborate with your partners throughout the company to help shape the team's roadmap
- Partner with other leaders to influence product, architectural and organizational choices
- Grow the technical expertise and development practices of your team
- A deep passion for mentoring engineers
- Experience leading a team of 3+ engineers
- Experience with Frontend frameworks/libraries such as React (preferred) or Angular
- Experience managing multiple, concurrent projects
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.www.squarespace.com.Our Commitment
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.