They own the delivery of product commitments and are always looking to improve productivity. They must also coordinate across departments to accomplish collaborative goals.
The Engineering Manager will manage Backend Engineers, Frontend Engineers, and Fullstack Engineers.
What You'll Do:
- Hire and maintain a distributed remote, happy, successful team
- Plan and execute long-term strategies that benefit your team and the product
- Understand Engineering KPIs and seek to improve them
- Manage two or more engineering teams
- Conduct interviews for job candidates, ensuring an excellent candidate experience
- Generate and implement process improvements
- Hold 1:1s with direct reports, and provide regular positive and constructive feedback
- Oversee planning and team collaboration within product groups
- Facilitate Product, Quality, and UX performance via solid stable-counterpart partnerships
- Foster psychological safety on your team(s)
- Draft quarterly team OKRs and collaborate on Engineering KPIs
- Continuously improve product quality, security, and performance
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Management credibility: Past experience as an Engineering Manager
- Technical credibility: Past experience as a product engineer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exquisite brokering skills, and the proven ability to regularly achieve consensus amongst a variety of stakeholders
- Used or can quickly learn to use GitLab, Jira and Confluence
- A track record of collaborating effectively with others, especially creating successful partnerships with stable counterparts
- Past experience in a high-performance, high-growth organization (preferred)
- Past experience at an enterprise SaaS company experience (preferred)
- A formal computer science education or equivalent hands-on experience (preferred)
- Experience working with modern frameworks (for example React, Vue, Angular, Flask, FastAPI, Rails) (preferred)
- Experience working with distributed teams (preferred)
Who We're Looking For:
- You share our values , and are committed to working in accordance with and modeling those values
- You are excited to and will thrive managing at a remote company
- You are a strong advocate for diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging in everything you do
- You are a servant leader, capable and willing to provide hands-on help when needed
- You are inquisitive, and ask great questions
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc). We are a remote-first company.
For more information, please visit www.reggora.com
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.
Salary for positions at this level start at $145,000 and range based on years of experience, locality, and market conditions, among other factors.