Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
Array is looking for great engineers to join our Consumer Privacy and Reputation Squad. Our consumer Privacy/Reputation technology helps millions of people clean up, protect and improve their online privacy and reputation. Our Privacy API allows enterprises across industries like identity protection, FinTech, banking, antivirus, and cybersecurity to add powerful privacy features to their own offerings through our scalable, industry-leading Privacy APIs and white label partner solutions. Our consumer brands help millions of consumers protect their online privacy and reputation and have been featured on ABC's Shark Tank, BBC's Dragons' Den, and numerous other media outlets.
- Create and support career development plans within the engineering team.
- Recruit, mentor, and retain qualified candidates into the engineering organization.
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to engineers.
- Contribute to system architecture improvement projects.
- Partner with the product team to oversee the engineering team resources and ensure that projects are delivered and high quality.
- Cultivate a secure code writing culture to ensure that security is baked into the platform.
- 6+ years of software development experience building SaaS products
- 1 or more years of engineering management experience
- Experience recruiting and attracting engineering candidates
- Experience architecting complex, distributed systems
- Experience with Node JS, React, Terraform, Couchbase, and Docker
Array Offers All Employees the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- In-house wellness concierge and partnership with TalkSpace to support mental health
- 100% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.