Drupal Developer, PS at Acquia (Remote)
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!Summary:
Help our clients succeed with Drupal by developing and delivering cutting-edge web experiences through a delivery model focused on best practices, standards, and Acquia products.Key responsibilities:
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life-cycle, turning functional requirements into working application components that meet specifications and follow Acquia best practices.
- Participate in client meetings and workshops.
- Estimate the amount of work required to deliver requirements.
- Report on blockers and collaborate with team members to reach resolution.
- Track time and expenses using project and organizational standards.
- Accountable for active contributions to technical architecture decisions.
- Accountable for back-end development for web applications.
- Ad Hoc duties as assigned
- Desire to learn and adapt to new applications and frameworks, and eager to work on exciting and innovative technologies.
- Commitment to delivering high-quality software on time.
- Experience with, and interest in, moderately complex Drupal implementations and/or significant PHP development experience.
- Ability to develop, review, and test custom Drupal modules and themes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities.
- Skilled at collaborating with team members and partners in a matrixed environment.
- Flexible and able to deal with frequently shifting priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, with an ability to collaborate asynchronously in a multi-time zone environment.
- Experience and interest in automated testing and continuous integration a plus.
- Experience and interest in Agile methodologies including Scrum or Kanban a plus.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.