Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Execute and maintain vehicle and component level tests
- Assist in the development of mule test planning high level timing plans, mule builds, data analysis, control system data collection and some calibration
- Create test design documentation including test instructions, specifications, drawings and verification plans
- Drive prototype vehicles during certain tests
- Engage in subjective evaluation to identify system failure modes
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related science from an accredited university
- Experience running and maintaining a variety of vehicle level and component level tests
- Team first mentality
- Innate curiosity about all things automotive
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience at Proving Grounds
- Experience with data loggers and data acquisition systems
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [email protected]Privacy
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.