High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Quisitive team. Founded in 2016, Quisitive is a publicly traded, global Microsoft partner specializing in Microsoft platform and complementary technologies, custom solutions, and offerings that drive digital transformation and business value for enterprise customers. Our team of professionals has a long history of successfully delivering award-winning Microsoft solutions, and our culture of continual learning ensures that we remain committed to Microsoft’s long-term strategy.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! People don’t join the Quisitive team for a job. They come to Quisitive to build a career – to continue their infinite quest to learn; to deliver on the most innovative and exciting work of their lives; and to be part of a high-performing and fun culture. We’ll provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and let you do what you do best!
It is a very exciting time of growth for our Global Business Applications (GBA) team, and we are currently hiring a Microsoft D365 Solutions Architect - Supply Chain to provide technical leadership for the team.
What will my role be?
As a D365 Solution Architect, you should have comprehensive knowledge of both the functional and technical aspects of D365. You will be part of a team developing and implementing Dynamics 365 solutions for Quisitive customers, and you will provide oversight for the systems design and quality assurance (QA) support across multiple projects. You will serve as a subject matter expert (SME) and in addition to the delivery and QA activities you support, you will also support sales pursuits with our Sales team. This role can be located anywhere in the United States.
- 4-5 years’ experience implementing two most current versions of D365
- At least 3 full life cycle D365 implementations and knowledge of D365 customization process (LCS, TFS, etc.)
- Minimum 8 years consulting experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with integration and data migration tools
- Experience with Power BI
- SME in one of the following functional areas: Finance, Project Accounting, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Case Management or Field Services
- Strong experience in secondary areas; Finance, Project Accounting, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Sales and Marketing, Case Management or Field Services
- A credible, professional presence and ability to develop productive customer and team relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical, time management, and organizational skills
- Some travel during the course of delivering customer solutions
What would set me apart?
- Experience leading project teams through design workshops and pilot programs
- Experience with QA reviews and testing strategies
- Relevant experience in key industries; Healthcare, Manufacturing, or Education
- Experience in presales activities including solutions demos, presenting as an industry SME, estimating and creating statements of work/proposals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Healthcare or Engineering preferred
We are looking for curious initiative takers to join our team, so if you are passionate about being a leader and working with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
No agencies or third parties.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to offer visa sponsorships at this time.
With significant growth since 2019, Quisitive is rapidly achieving our vision of becoming the premier, global Microsoft partner. We expanded into Canada and grew our teams across three continents by diversifying our delivery model to include nearshore and offshore capabilities, adding a Microsoft Dynamics team and a portfolio of industry IP, and most recently, joining forces with Catapult Systems which doubled the capabilities of our Cloud Solutions business and established our Security practice.
Within our growing Cloud Solutions business, we deliver technical business solutions through a portfolio of IP solutions aligned to industry or business function to accelerate customer business goals (Global Business Applications team), and we deliver technical cloud solutions to help customers achieve their digital transformation goals (Cloud Services & Applications team). Quisitive has an additional portfolio of IP solutions that addresses customer challenges in healthcare, manufacturing, state & local government, performance management, and payment processing, and we were recently named Microsoft’s 2021 Healthcare Partner of the Year.