Customer Experience Quality Assurance Specialist at Candy
Candy’s mission is to deepen our connection to experiences that bring us joy. As fans. As collectors. As people creating lives, we’re passionate about living. We understand that connection because we’ve chased it since we were kids. We are unapologetic fans and serious collectors who see limitless possibilities in the digital revolution that’s disrupting – more like exploding – the way we engage and experience our favorite sports, music, art, and cultural icons.
We know the passion of being a die-hard fan and the need for the experience beyond the bleachers. We’re building a fully immersive storefront where fans can not only buy, sell, and trade their digital assets, but also experience a fully immersive marketplace that gives our users enablement beyond imagination with their digital assets.
- Michael Rubin- Founder & CEO of Fanatics & Philadelphia 76ers co-owner
- Mike Novogratz - CEO of Galaxy Digital, Pioneer Investor
- Gary Vaynerchuk- CEO of VaynerMedia, Social Media Entrepreneur
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist at Candy to play a crucial role in supporting the qualitative excellence of our customer service operations by serving as a vital support to our frontline customer service personnel and every customer service operations. The Quality Assurance Specialist is a member of an elite team that ensures Candy’s customer service is the best that it can be and that it meets high-quality standards through regular QA monitoring and review. The Quality Assurance Specialist also serves as an upper tier of customer service support for customers and oversees the performance architecture in which Quality Assurance KPIs are designed, tracked, and reported. They will work with Customer Experience leadership to provide overarching management of the quality assurance methodology and philosophy.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- Monitor various communications based on our in-house quality assurance standards and processes.
- Take escalated contacts from frontline customer service agents and resolve/de-escalate those issues using available tools.
- Answer contacts based on coverage needs.
- Ensure constant relevance by maintaining and improving the quality assurance methodology used for monitoring.
- Maximize the reach of quality assurance by working with leadership on quality assurance rubrics and continued education.
- Scale efficiently by managing the onboarding and training process for new team hires, as well as planning out a timeline for hiring needs.
- Inspire teams members through enthusiastic, collaborative leadership.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have at least 3+ years experience as a customer service leader/team lead.
- You have prior experience working in some quality assurance role or any similar role that showcases a detailed focus on quality.
- You have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have a proven ability to coach and mentor others and inspire them to do their very best.
- You have a keen understanding of excellence and the ability to inspire others with passion for quality.
- Prior experience working with remote agents is a plus!
You’ll Love Working here because...
- Our People. You will be working with the top players who are the most talented, fun, supportive, and innovative leaders and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We believe that we are building something great and that the best things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our connection through experiences to fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their best work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Core Values.
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – trust of our people, trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will strive to achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We push past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are a team player, and we are in it together. We believe that diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and in who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.