Content Suite Application Developer/Admin at Tata Consultancy Services (Charlotte, NC)
| Charlotte, NC
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:48 p.m. (CST) on Friday, June 17, 2022
This position will sit within the Core Finance TechnologyGroup. The position seeks to fill the need for anexperienced Content Suite Developer/Admin. The individual selected for thisrole will be experienced and skilled in building and supporting dynamic,responsive web applications using the OpenText Content Suite v16.x as well asbe well versed in largescale enterprise SDLC processes such as Agile. The rolewill a key contributor in the design and build for web applications as well asbuilding integrations with the CS16 application. Individual should haveexperience with various databases platforms , especially Oracle.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of OpenText/Content Suite concepts and features related to data retention and automated document destruction design and development. Configuring Content Suite Reports, Document imports, Dashboards, Notifications, Package Installations and Workflows(AWF) to meet business requirements.
- Builds documents retention/destruction procedures following Content Suite best practices, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment plans with minimal supervision.
- Contribute to the design of business processes within the capabilities of the Content Suite tool set the meet requirements from Business teams.
- Must have intellectual curiosity to come in and obtain complete understanding of the existing solution.
- Maintain adequate communication with project team, explaining process and/or potential roadblocks on the development effort.
- Owns success and takes responsibilities for successful delivery of the solution.
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to use interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Provide complete documentation for the high-level and low-level designs.
- 3-5 years experience as a Content Suite developer/admin taking document uploading/retention/destruction from concept through implementation and support. Experience with building different groups and OTDS configurations on Content Suite.
- 2-4 years experience in databases Oracle preferred.
- 2-4 years experience in UNIX scripts, SFTP and other file transfer protocols.
- Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
More Information on Tata Consultancy Services
Tata Consultancy Services operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Edison, NJ, New York, NY, New York, NY and Santa Clara, CA. Tata Consultancy Services was founded in 1968. It has 484503 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 87 open jobs at Tata Consultancy Services, click here.
Read Full Job Description