Do you enjoy bringing global teams together using the latest communication software? Do you love scripting, automation and chat/meeting collaboration tools? If you have worked within a Windows/Unix infrastructure writing customized automations then you might be Fivesky's next Communications Software Engineer
Who you are:
- A wizard with Python or PowerShell development/scripting
- The go to person when it comes to communication software (Chat, voice and video)
- Have worked with Unified Communications software -MS Teams, Slack, Symphony, Skype or similar, in a Windows or Linux environment.
- You understand networking concepts - infrastructures, large multi -platform systems environments.
What you’ve done:
- 3+ years experience working with Python or PowerShell
- Maintained and improved communication software components using your programming and scripting skills
- Integrated collaborative communications software, i.e., MS Teams, Zoom, Skype, Slack and similar for an array of users.
- Worked with wireshark and network infrastructure tools
- Worked with the business teams as a system administrator
What you will do:
- Improve the way communications platforms interface with communication components like Teams, Symphony, Slack and Zoom
- Be the face for vendors and stakeholders concerning collaboration projects
- Bring to life the business communication technology plan
- Implement and maintain cloud and on premise security procedures
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Have fun!
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Alpharetta, GA. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.