NetSage's mission is to help our customers achieve their missions by providing superior cyber services. We seek talented professionals who are interested in doing meaningful, mission-focused work for the US Federal Government. We are a growing Company that puts our employees first and offers excellent pay and world-class benefits. We do not hire contract by contract; instead, we offer multiple job options and career progression for our employees. We realize that our website and job descriptions may be a little vague and that's on purpose because of the customers we support. Please connect with us using our Contact Us page if you have any questions about any of our job-openings.
CNO Developers help solve some of our customer’s most challenging problems. Our developers typically work on small teams in close coordination with customers to design and develop custom software tools and techniques on various platforms. Please consider applying if you have the required qualifications and experience and would like to join a growing and high-performance development team.
- TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance.
- Eight (8) years of experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering or a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or computer engineering and four (4) years of experience.
- Minimum six (6) years of experience programming in Assembly, C, C++, Java, Perl, or Python.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience developing Windows or UNIX applications.
- Demonstrated experience using CNO tools and programming techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in network socket programming.