In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage the real time compute infrastructure that is used to power our real time meeting platform. You will be driving operational excellence of the Zoom infrastructure through tooling and automation and will be working closely with our international teams to ensure the platform is constantly running at the highest level.
Here are some examples of the types of things you would work on:
- Build, deploy and upgrade our real time compute infrastructure
- Ensure our systems are continuously monitored and running efficiently
- Partner effectively with our teams on shared technologies
- Configure tooling for system scalability, ensure we have capacity for future growth
- Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. citizenship
- 4+ years of relevant System Administration
- 4+ years in a production PCI/HIPAA/FedRAMP environment
- 2+ years of functional configuration management
- Strong automation mindset and a passion for root cause analysis and strategies to mitigate issues
- Experience installing, configuring, and monitoring CentOS/RHEL systems
- Experience with performance tuning and debugging scalability issues of real time servers and applications
- Strong proficient with cloud computing platform like Amazon AWS
- Strong proficient with Python and Shell scripting
- Strong proficient with Ansible Automation tooling
- Strong proficient with Nginx application deployment/troubleshooting
- Docker/Kubernetes administration
- Ability and flexibility to work after hours/weekends for application releases/deployments (2-3x a month for 3-4 hours for deployments and 4-6x a month for 1-2 hours for troubleshooting
- Experience in hybrid cloud environments
- Experience with RedHat IDM and other RedHat tools
- Experience with Tomcat and other open source web technologies
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools like Zabbix, Splunk, Nagios, etc.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .