Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
The Engineering team develops innovative solutions that are transforming the internet security business, and millions of users rely on our service for data protection and comprehensive security. We also provide real-time analytics to our customers for unmatched visibility and maintain a state-of-the-art NOC. The development team works on web filtering, policy enforcement, next-gen firewall, sandboxing, DLP, and mobile user solutions. Being responsive to our customers and delivering industry-leading mission-critical solutions require precise engineering and a philosophy of continuous improvement, both areas in which Zscaler engineers excel.
Responsibilities/What You'll Do:
- You will design, develop and orchestrate highly-available horizontally scalable multi-tenant solutions as a service for Azure, AWS and GCP clouds as well as on-prem using ESXi, Openstack and Linux KVM
- You will use services such as load balancers, GWLB, autoscaling groups, secrets manager, parameter store, lambda to compose solutions.
- You will monitor services and set-up alerts, insights and health of services using public cloud metrics and logging solutions as well other cloud monitoring technologies.
- You will build pipelines to deploy and stream qualified updates to services running on public cloud
- You will work with PM, support and field engineers to introduce new services and support PoC and PoV deployments.
- 12+ years of overall experience
- 5+ years in Cloud Architecture building solutions as a service with a focus on multi-tenancy in public clouds such as AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Strong programming skills in Python/Go and Shell Scripting. C/C++ experience is a plus
- Expertise in L2-L7 IPv4/v6 networking including transit gateway, IGW, NATGW, NACL, security groups in public cloud environments (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Hypervisor knowledge of the following ESXi, KVM, Nitro, Hyper-v
- Experience in one or more of Terraform, CFT, ARM templates, Blueprints
- Experience with technologies like Ansible/Puppet, and CI/CD platforms such as Bamboo
- Familiar with QEMU and libvirt
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.