Cloud and DevOps Engineer at SymSoft Solutions (Sacramento, CA)
Are you passionate about engaging users through well-optimized interfaces? Do you want to develop solutions that get noticed by millions of people? Then consider joining our team in Sacramento, California.
At SymSoft Solutions, we create compelling, high visibility websites and applications using state-of-the-art technologies. Our award-winning solutions contribute to saving water, restoring wetlands, reducing emissions, responding to natural disasters, and uncovering government waste.
Working at SymSoft:
We believe collaboration between people results in the greatest successes. That is why, at SymSoft, we build upon each other’s strengths to create beautiful, engaging, and robust enterprise-scale solutions. With every single project, we strive to reach new levels of excellence, have fun, and live by our motto “Creation through Collaboration”.
Your skills in delivering top-notch experiences as a Cloud and DevOps Engineer will contribute to our award winning digital solutions. You will work with high-profile organizations to improve how they deliver content and provide services to their customers.
This is a full-time position.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 3-5 years of experience working with Cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Microsoft Azure
- Has a deep understanding of cloud services offered by AWS and MS Azure, including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS solutions
- Develops and creates Cloud-based system architectures for Content Management Systems and third-party applications
- Possesses technical knowledge to create CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps and/or AWS CodePipeline
- Understands provisioning of environments using ARM Templates in MS Azure, and/or CloudFormation in AWS
- Has worked with both Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems in various deployment scenarios
- Has experience with on-premise virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V or VMWare
- Experienced with the configuration of databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Can troubleshoot complex cloud solutions for issues with network connectivity, compute resources, and configuration
- Manages access control to cloud environments to ensure appropriate security and access levels
- Experience with Docker/Container technologies
- Experience with cloud architecture and deployment of Content Management Systems such as Drupal, WordPress, Sitecore, and/or Episerver
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits, including insurance (Health/Dental/Vision), paid time off and holidays
- Complimentary snacks, soft drinks, teas and coffees
- Cool projects that will get attention
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.