CoinFlip is a leading financial services platform focused on the digital economy. Headquartered in Chicago, CoinFlip operates the world’s largest network of cryptocurrency ATMs by volume and an over-the-counter trading desk, giving the world quick, easy, and secure access to the benefits of cryptocurrency.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list, making it the top-ranked cryptocurrency company in the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s and was awarded the 2021 Silver Stevie ® Award for Customer Service.
With a 5-year growth rate of 1,715,091.9%, the company is looking to quickly expand its current headcount across all departments. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as it plans to add additional business lines, expand internationally, and cement itself as a leading fintech company.
We are looking for a seasoned AWS DevOps Architect who can work with Product Management and Engineering to help develop our next generation Digital Platform. You will be an evangelist on the importance of cloud native, high performant solutions in everything that we build and deploy.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering. Graduate degree in one these fields is preferred
- 10+ years of experience in designing and developing cloud solutions with at least 5+ years working with AWS
- Demonstrated expertise with AWS network, compute, storage, and security products
- AWS certification is a must
- Experience working in an agile environment
- A builder with extensive experience in web product design and development
- Exceptional communicator with strong written, oral and presentation skills
- A passion for Crypto and Blockchain technologies and the possibilities that they offer to achieve economic inclusion for all
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced, people-first leaders with a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative, positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with the need to recharge the batteries. And of course, you get paid pretty well - we offer competitive compensation packages, including equity, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. By applying to this role, you give express consent that CoinFlip may send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role, your application, and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP" to the text message you received. Message and data rates apply. If you require an accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.
Read Full Job Description