Associate QA Engineer at connectRN
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:49 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, January 27, 2022
connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
We are looking to hire an Associate QA Engineer to join our testing efforts for our Web and React Native Mobile applications. Reporting directly to our QA Manager, you will be working with a cross-functional scrum team supporting several web and mobile applications.
- Work closely with the engineering team and customer support to identify improvement areas for our product.
- Participate in a bug triage process.
- Analyze the impact of production issues and identify affected users and customers.
- Work with the production support team on bug investigation.
- Analyze logs and check data through the SQL database.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis and help implement process improvements.
- Work under minimal supervision, balancing multiple competing priorities while given wide latitude for independent judgment and decision making.
- QA / technical support experience.
- Familiarity with mobile application testing techniques (Android and iOS).
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Familiarity with debugging through the browser console.
- Familiarity with log analysis tools such as Kibana.
- Experience doing full cycle of feature testing.
- High level understanding of API testing approach and familiarity with Postman.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks and tools is a plus. We use Cypress, Appium, BrowserStack, Loadview, and JMeter.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in the field of software engineering.
- Experience with geographically distributed teams is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentational skills.
- Competitive salary
- 100% remote if you reside in one of the following states: Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, & Virginia.
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site (in Waltham)
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card holders) or U.S. citizens at this time. As a healthtech company, connectRN is committed to the health of its employees and will only hire those who are vaccinated against COVID-19 or if unvaccinated exclusively due to medical or religious exemption.
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.