APEX Developer, Senior REMOTE at ASRC Federal (Washington DC)
Arctic Slope Mission Services is seeking a SeniorApex Developer to support a DEA contract in Arlington, VA.
Work arrangement: Remote (flexibility to travel if necessary)
Clearance: Must be a US Citizen. Ability to obtain a Public Trust.
- Develop and maintain assigned applications using Oracle APEX
- Develop procedure and packages using PL/SQL for data conversion, data migration, and other scripts as needed
- Perform requirements analysis, specification development, design, develop, test, deploy assigned applications, and reverse engineer current applications
- Create dynamic reports using APEX reporting tools and/or integration with BI reporting tools such as IBM Cognos and Microsoft Power BI
- Migrate Oracle mod_plsql (aka Oracle PL/SQL Cartridge) applications to Oracle Apex
- Provide APEX guidance and support to technical staff
- Perform as a subject matter expert for APEX application development
- Administer all APEX objects, code and forms
- Advanced experience of Oracle APEX and PL/SQL
- Experience with Oracle database design
- Experience with SQL and tuning
- Must have strong communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with all team members
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Public Trust.
- US Citizenship. Must pass a government issued background check.
- BS/BA in Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or equivalent.
- A minimum of 4 years or more relevant work experience; a minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in lieu of a college degree.
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement
The COVID-19 vaccination requirement in Executive Order 14042 and FAR 52.223-99 is currently not effective. But please note that if those or other related requirements become effective, positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of COVID-19 vaccination(s). ASRC Federal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.