The Lead AEM Consultant should have proven experience delivering complex solutions to customers and be able to work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team that is led by the Project Manager and Technical Architect. The Lead AEM Consultant should have at least 18 months of experience leading development teams of three or more AEM developers. The Lead AEM consultant should be adept in the basic agile and scrum methodologies and have experience estimating tasks, defining scope for sprints, leading code reviews, sprint reviews and retrospectives. In addition, the Lead AEM Consultant should be capable of providing leadership within a team as required by the project and serving as a mentor to subordinate members of the team. This person should also be capable of clearly communicating with non-technical staff about technical concepts. This is a field-based job and consultants are expected to be on Customer site for extended periods of time.
- Assist clients in achieving strategic e-business objectives through technology solution implementation, taking a technical leadership role in some circumstances.
- Directs sprint related development tasks while working closely with PMs, architects, and customers.
- Deliver high quality consulting services to growing client base.
- Understand the client's technical environment and how they use technology to provide the best, focused advice.
- Understand the client's business processes and goal in order to provide solutions that best meet the clients goals and needs
- Provide input into estimating engagement activities and execute engagements following the Agile methodology including SCRUM.
- Document knowledge and best practices.
- Proactively gain a level of technical expertise through internally and externally available learning opportunities as applicable as well as self-study.
- Position requires up to 25% travel.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, electrical engineering, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Java Development in a team environment.
- Expert knowledge is required in AEM6/6.3, Sling, JCR, Sightly, touchUI, Java, JSP, Felix, OSGi, AEM Dispatcher configuration, AEM server setup and configuration.
- Knowledge of Java IDEs and source control management such as eclipse & Git
- Experience in these areas a plus: Knowledge of web content management systems e.g., Adobe, Vignette, Interwoven TeamSite, Drupal, Tridion, IBM WCM, etc.; Application Frameworks i.e. Spring, OSGI, Sling; Agile framework with SCRUM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as customer relationship building skills are a non-negotiable requirement for this role.
- Adapt to and work effectively with a variety of clients and in challenging situations.
- Desire to participate in and help build and strengthen a team-oriented environment.
- Strong adherence to a consistent delivery methodology and associated deliverable generation.
- NodeJS, Angular, Yarn, etc.
- Debugging and appropriate debugging tools usage skills in general TCP/IP networking, UNIX and/or Windows NT/2000 Operating system, HTTP protocol and request processing, SMTP, etc. are a plus.
- Experience in at least one of the current SQL dialects is a plus.
- Administration and debugging of Web servers, e.g. Apache is a plus.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming Methodology & Practice, ideally with designing and programming of applications using Object Oriented Programming Methodology utilizing Java language constructs.
When you're one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon's best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.