Maven is the world's largest virtual clinic for women and families on a mission to make healthcare work for all of us. Maven's award-winning digital programs provide clinical, emotional, and financial support all in one platform, spanning fertility & family building, maternity & newborn care, parenting & pediatrics, and menopause. Employers and health plans trust Maven's end-to-end platform to improve clinical outcomes, reduce healthcare costs, and provide equity in benefits programs. Founded in 2014 by CEO Kate Ryder, Maven has raised $300 million in funding from top healthcare and technology investors including General Catalyst, Oak HC/FT, Sequoia, Dragoneer Investment Group, and Lux Capital.
An award-winning culture working towards an important mission - Maven Clinic is a recipient of over 30 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- TIME 100 Most Influential Companies (2023)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built In Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
As Director, Product (Payments), you will:
- Deeply understand our members and how they use Maven to identify opportunities that lead to healthier outcomes in their family building journey
- Establish a Product vision and strategy for Maven's Benefits and Payments product team. Your teams are responsible for delivering delightful member experiences remove all anxiety related to the cost of treatments
- Partner with Commercial, Clinical, and Product Marketing teams to deliver new offerings to the market, pairing a deep understanding of our members with market signals to stay ahead of trends
- Define success for the Product areas you own and roll out systems of accountability to track progress against outcomes. As a senior leader, you will be accountable for delivering on OKRs that meaningfully impact business growth
- Oversee a team of Product Managers and foster team engagement to create an environment to help your team grow in their careers at Maven
We're looking for you to bring:
- 8+ years of Product experience building digital consumer products throughout the entire product lifecycle which must include the delivery of an significant product in the payments space
- 5+ years of experience building and managing high-performing product teams with a track record of consistently delivering on business objectives and meeting roadmap commitments
- Strong product sense paired with rigorous use of data and user feedback
- Ability to navigate to the the best solution in ambiguous situations, with exceptional communication that provides frameworks for thinking and clarity for teams
- Skill navigating executive stakeholders, with the ability to clearly synthesize and communicate complex concepts
For candidates in NYC or CO, the salary range for this role is $195,000 - $275,000 per year. You may also be entitled to receive a bonus, stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
Maven embraces a flexible hybrid work model. Our Engineering & Product teams primarily operate from Seattle, WA, San Francisco/Bay Area, CA, and the New York Metropolitan area, NY. For those in our New York City office, we encourage in-person collaboration by requiring team members to work onsite three days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday). This policy aims to balance remote work flexibility with the benefits of face-to-face interaction.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
Maven is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Maven is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g [email protected]). Maven Clinic will never ask for sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: [email protected] . For general and additional inquiries, please contact us at [email protected] .